Monday 24 September 2007

The First Sunset

Even with all the pollution that characterises this city, it is still possible to see a nice sunset. On the day of arrival to this capital city, I went out with my camera, hoping to find cool and different things to "shoot". However, it was late and not knowing the city the best I could do was to look at the sky and shoot the First Sunset, of many more to follow.
I love to take photos of the sunrise and of the sunset. A while ago, while sharing this thought, a friend told me that people who like to watch the sunrise and the sunset are insecure or too dreamy. I asked him "where the hell did you hear that?", he replied "in a book". Well... I am not sure about that... In my opinion, I just like the magic of the colours produced by the Sun when it wakes up and when it goes to sleep. The sun brings us warmth and light during the day, and when it is time for us to rest it goes away wishing a good night. Why would I not like to take photos of the Sun? Anyways, with this photo I will remember the day of my arrival. To be seen when will I take the photo of the sunset upon departure.

No comments: