Monday 24 September 2007

I've Got the Key

Do I really have the key? The key to what? Well, there are many keys in our lives. My latest favourite keys are the ones that open the door to my new (rented) house. My first apartment, and it is actually decent, and cheap, and nice. Used to sharing housing since ever, having a big house for myself is quite odd. Not odd in a bad way, just odd. But it feels good, of course. Too bad there are not many people around to throw dinner parties now that I finally have the space and l'argent. However, visitors are expected :) The other set of keys that I hope to access regularly soon is that of the Nissan that I am supposed to be driving around... but am not. Well in the high-way and with A. giving me lessons. Don't you tell me that driving is like bike riding. It ain't! Well, not for a clumsy person like me. It is as if I get totally un-coordinated as soon as I put my a** in the driver's seat. But I am decided to get the hold of it asap. So, do I really have the key? Yes, I always had the key and I always used it. It may not open the doors we want at times, because the lock is not good, but it is important to try the key in every door we find. The key is to try, try, try hard, insist, be stubborn. I've got the key! Yes I do!

No comments: